With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

good stuff

Looks great also reminds me of this video also based on a cold song and the similiar color scheme http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /302976

MindChamber responds:

Never seen that vid, that wasnt bad,

Finally Free, Part 1 Finally Free, Part 1

Nice work

This is defenitely ur best animation yet, my mom really liked it LOL, Keep up the awesome work with part2 and Hammer Animation forever

Holiday-Green Day Holiday-Green Day

I hate u

Learn how to shape tween b4 u just throw it all together like that

Sober Sober

Awesome

After watching so much bad stuff its a relief seeing someone who knows what hes actually doing in the world of animation, thanx again

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Sweet

Awesome morphs and awesome music, i enjoyed alot a relief from lots of the crap that i come upon on this site

Sqeezy responds:

Haha, well I´m glad I could give NG something good back.

Destiny Calling (Teaser) Destiny Calling (Teaser)

come on

I dont know what the last guy was smoking but this was horrbly animated and the backgrounds are trace bitmap, i mean come on

Sparkling Angel Sparkling Angel

Seriously

you obviously know how to use flash and your sound design isnt bad, but seriously this anime shit has to go man, get a better style, stories that are more original, get off that final fantasy emo love story BullShit, its ridiculous, i can only hope when you grow up you realize how stupid it really is.

R.I.P. Pingo R.I.P. Pingo

Hmmmmm

Well i can still say u suck at flash cause ur other submissions, were trash, ur batting avg. only shows that stupid as 13-16 year old, like ur ridiculous movie, i know is was crappy on purpose, but i cant say that for the other crap, a fucking soundboard for gods sake.

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

Freaken awesome

That kicked ass, i added to my faves, congrats on front page

Pancakes s1e02 Pancakes s1e02

a rip off

Its fucking south park, make your own shit

pancake0Dean responds:

oh really, i didnt notice!